Clash of Desert Today: 1    Total Posts: 1532

Moderator: GalaxySwiftDoctorX

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat] still play COD or not?

[Copy link] 5/654

Posted on 2017-09-13 07:49:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

i dont know that IGG cares about this game anymore. no update or no post on their page facebook. wow, it look like this game is the end now. love to play but no worth to spend money on this game anymore. anyone feel like me?

Signature
hocnhi
Posted on 2017-09-13 12:38:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

I keep playing, one or two quest board per day.
Never spend money on CoD. When I was insterested on buy a pack, saw a huge over price and since Support never answered why 99.99 $ (75 €) magically become 130 $ (109 €).

What I feel is sadness, thinking that I discovered this game so recently (3 months ago) and now we could be facing the end of Clash of Desert.

Signature
Castle Clash / Clash of Desert 

IG: castleclashsaouri
WeGamers: Saouri
Posted on 2017-09-13 14:07:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm continuing, still enough content for me to push through for a while and trying to get all the heroes.  Would like to max everyone as much as I can...  Would love to see more development and bug fixes.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-13 17:18:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

no I'm sweeping and lost battlefield other that everything else is bugged. we should of had an update by now also no posts there isn't even any posts on the Arabic version.

Signature
Posted on 2018-02-23 08:48:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

I like Cod more than CC because of easy honour badges we get from Caravan and is much easy to upgrade and evolve heroes. Further lot of free events and no op heroes every month. Dont like the graphics much. IGG needs to update

Signature
Posted on 2018-03-01 08:13:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Tuan Nguyen