Clash of Desert Today: 0    Total Posts: 1304

Moderator: GalaxySwiftDoctorX

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Guild] New to CoD from Spain.

[Copy link] 4/428

Posted on 2017-02-16 10:01:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi everyone, my nick in game is @027.

My current might is 21k and I'm looking for a spanish guild if possible. If not anyone whith active people would be perfect. Now I'm in a guild that has no activity.

Moderators, please delete the spam threads in this forum, there are a lot of them.

Thanks and good clashing !!

Signature
Posted on 2017-02-16 11:46:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

Sending a note to our lonely mod.

Signature
Clash of Desert for CC players
http://clash-of-desert.wikia.com/wiki/Clash_of_Desert_Wiki
Posted on 2017-03-07 16:58:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes, i have been moderating this forum the best I can, but the spam keeps coming in. Don't worry though, I will do what I can to take out all the spam!!!

Signature
Moderator of Clash of Desert
Had another mod job before....
as mod in the Castle Clash forum
FL unmute me pls 
Posted on 2017-05-10 23:22:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey

Which server you are form (IOS/Android) ? Do Add that in the Title of  your Thread, as its a requirement  for guild recruitment and  easier for he prospective guild to send you a invite  

~Moved to Guild Section

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 2017-06-08 01:59:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yo estoy en la alianza Piratas. Ganamos casi todas las guerras, no hay demasiada participacion tampoco pero los 6 o 7 que hacemos somos suficientes en comparacion con las demas parece ser xD

No es una alianza española, creo que son portugueses (lo mas parecido que encontre xD) y algunos del foro de habla hispana se unieron. He abierto yo algun hilo al respecto de modo que cuanto seamos suficientes podiamos crear una. Yo tengo 26k de poder. Un saludo.

Signature