Clash of Desert Today: 4    Total Posts: 632

Moderator: GalaxySwift

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Chat] Fourm Event Idea: Clash of Desert Riddle-Word.( Round 1)

[Copy link] 1/82

Posted on 2017-06-10 11:24:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

Introduction: Greeting Desert Warriors ! Do you think U know the game well ? Well, Here is a Chance to find out, were we launch a Crossword, were the Hints to the Answers are in Anagrams and Riddles, So, Saddle the Minds Camels and Get ready for a Exciting Week of Stumping Puzzles and Confusing Riddles ! 

Event Description: Players will be given a Crossword Riddle, were Players will have to solve the Riddle or Decrypt a Anagram to get the Answer and Fill in the Crossword to win Exciting Prizes. The top 100 of the  correct entries (Randomly chosen) will qualify for the second round, To be held next week. 

How to enter. 

1) Solve all the Riddle/Puzzle and fill in the Crossword
 2) Include all gaming info in the area provided *Warning Incorrect or Missing info will mean forfeit of prize* 
3) You may use M.S Paint, or Photoshop to fill the Crossword.
4) Enter and your are Done. 

Event Host: GalaxySwift 

Event Duration: X June 2017-X June 2017 23:59 Hrs (GMT-5)  

Event Rules: 

1. You CAN NOT edit your post 
Limit One Entry per Account/IP Address. *mean on any Account/IP Address or DNS Network*

*If you have problems Please PM one of  the Moderator Team.*
 3. Spamming/Illegal context will lead to being disqualified from the event.
 4. Questions are Not Allowed in the Event Thread - Use the Event Q&A Thread.
 5. IGG reserves the right of final interpretation of the event rules and rewards.
 Rewards will be received in (5) business days after event winners are announced.

Galaxy, Here is Event Idea. I Cannot access the  "Here is Event for you" Thread you sticked a few days back, I wanted to post it there, but could not. 

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 2017-06-10 17:52:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

July wants an event made by me and I do I have one. Did you check out the link I sent you?

Signature
Join MysticKings on Android server.