Clash of Desert Today: 3    Total Posts: 1081

Moderator: GalaxySwiftDoctorX

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat] Variances between Castle Clash and COD

[Copy link] 5/231

Posted on 2017-08-09 13:14:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have been hearing a lot about this game and it's similarities to Castle Clash.  I was wondering if anyone with knowledge of both games could give me a breakdown.  I don't necessarily need to know the hero exchanges, but I am interested in the differences between the two games.  I would also like to know what you feel are the pros and cons between the two vehicles.

Is this game something that an F2P Castle Clash player can really get into and why?

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 2017-08-09 14:26:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey first lady, I'm busy making a video on the differences. but for now the major differences are in cod aeries vlad and molt are event heroes while mino and sm and artica are gem heros while cupid and mino are shards heores. also we have less heores its also more f2p friendly for now but the legend rolling is harder. but with a gem purchase bonus is either 90 percent or 100. corrode has no cool down. and we have equipment you can roll with blue crystals with gives atk hp dodge crit or crit resist making the same heros from cc stronger . the strongest cc equivent hero we have is harpy queen

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-09 14:27:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

In my opinion, CC is better than CoD. Mainly because I have strong accounts in that game while I am barely interested leveling up in this game. One piece of advice I can give you is that you need to know the hero exchanges (Ex: Druid is Cleric). Without that knowledge, it is equivalent to CC in that you roll a Dracax and level it up thinking it is some OP hero. Thus, learning the hero exchanges or just keep a link handy would be extremely helpful. Game modes are similar, but there are some differences in the guilds, f2p gets some pretty cool rewards from events, having to beat a boss to do FF, and if you are offline for a few days (a week or more), you will get a package containing some items for you because you decided to play the game again (a little incentive). Overall, I am more knowledgeable in CC than CoD. Most of the info that I know came from the Wikia and this forum.

Signature
Moderator of Clash of Desert
Had another mod job before....
as mod in the Castle Clash forum
FL unmute me pls 
Posted on 2017-08-09 15:25:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well, the differences between CC and COD (according to my experience in these months playing COD) would be:

1. Buildings: In COD you can find the Workshop and the Caravan.

- Workshop: you get equipment crafting blue crystal or gems with Blacksmith, you can level up that equipment (using Steel) to make stronger your heroes. The equipment give you: Attack, HP, Crit Resist, Crit, ACC, etc.

- Caravan: you can get rewards using gold, credit or gems (only once). If you level up your guild, you can get free rewards, but you need to donate shards to get them.

2. Warehouse: Similar to CC, but you can get items buying them with water (mana). This give you X karma, Which if you get 1.500 karma you will get a free roll.

3. Heroes: The difference is the appearance, that is, they have an oriental style. Here we have, what would be in CC, until Valentina. 

There is a New Hero that does not come in CC, and he is Abjurer. You can get him buying opals.

As the companion Smitty338 comments, Maahes (Aries), Nirgali (Vlad Dracula) and Graveshadow (Moltanica) can only get for events....well, Mahees and Nirgali can get too in Heroes trial but It's difficult (for me); and you can get Graveshadow easily because there's a free event (The Joys of Daily Login) where It give you 20 Medals, so you need five times that free event.

4. Opals: It is a new form of payment in the game. It allows you to get rare crest lvl. 3 or 1 rare Legendary Hero Card (or a Pearl xD). You only need to roll 150 opals.

5. Medals: In CC It's called like Soul Stones. Here you need 100 Medals to get 1 Hero, but in CC It's 200 SS.

6. Game Modes: They are similar to CC, but in FF (Forstress Feud) you have to fight first against a warden (which gives experience to your Heroes, then you go to FF.) In the end, the rewards are good because they give you gems.

7. Dungeons: They are easier than in CC, but they give little experience. In Expert Dungeons you will find the garrison towers till the Expert Dungeon 7.

I don't know yet the difficulty in Insane Dungeon (because I haven't arrived yet).

8. Game Events: There are many free events, just like buying gems. There may one day be no free events, but they appear very frequently. The most popular (from my point of view) are: Punch the Minotaur and Lucky You.

9. Sweep: Here, in COD, you can Sweep raids and Lost Realm. You need to buy gems so you can sweep (you need a rank VIP). This isn't important.

10. Sanctum: It's the place, which allows you to make strong your heroes for FF and also for lvl. Up your equipment (because it asks for requirements). This requires repeated Heroes to boost your Heroes (raise the score).

11. Server and switch platform: There's only 1 server (with languaje: english, arab and Türk), and you can switch your account between android and iOS.

Conclusion: I think COD is headed for f2p. It isn't necessary to spend money, unless you want.

Ps: I'm sorry if I wrote too much -_-"

Signature
Facebook CC: https://www.facebook.com/CastleClashEs/
Facebook IGG: https://www.facebook.com/igg/?fref=ts
Facebook CoD: https://www.facebook.com/ClashofDesertEN/
Twitter CC: https://twitter.com/CastleClashIGG?lang=es
Twitter IGG: https://twitter.com/officialigg?lang=es
Twitter CoD: https://twitter.com/ClashofDesertEN?lang=es
Posted on 2017-08-09 18:50:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

A strong guild is very helpful for a new account in CoD.

Signature
Clash of Desert for CC players
http://clash-of-desert.wikia.com/wiki/Clash_of_Desert_Wiki
Posted on 2017-08-21 04:46:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello, FL!.
One thing that helps really much to F2P players is the events.
Here on CoD you can find a new f2p event almost every week, and you can get resourses, gems, even Hero Cards from them.

It's really helpful to get heroes like the equivalent of Pixie and Minotaur early on the game, I got them from Lucky You event in the past weeks. Also, the special heroes on CC as Spirit Mage, Minotaur and Destroyer, can be rolled with gems and shards. As Anyu explained to you, on CoD the event heroes are others but aren't impossible to get because some events gave Medals / Soulstones.

If you are thinking to join the game, I'm sure you will have fun. I've been playing for 90 days so far, as f2p, and I really like Clash of Desert.

Signature
Castle Clash / Clash of Desert / Conquerors

Guild: NeonKnights
IG: castleclashsaouri
WeGamers: Saouri