Clash of Desert Today: 0    Total Posts: 718

Moderator: DoctorX

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Bug & Suggestion] Any Update on Updates?

[Copy link] 2/835

Posted on 2018-01-11 00:02:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

The 1500 opals worth of bundle on WeGamers was quite nice and I was able to get my hands on heroes I could never have dreamed of otherwise.  That got me wondering.  When, if ever, are we going to see an update/debugging of CoD?  I’d started playing CoD more and more after finally getting disillusioned with CC after 4 years of playing it.  It’d be nice not to be disillusioned with another IGG game.  Once I’m done with CoD, I doubt I’ll play another IGG game again, no matter how great it is.

Signature
WeGamers/Line ID: AvengingAngelCC
Posted on 2018-01-11 02:20:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

Seeing how updates will be lots of new heroes, I dont think staying at this version is totally horrible...  Just need to work around the issues.  Events have been pretty epic lately.

Signature
Posted on 2018-01-11 07:13:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

I would love if they announce an update.
We even thought recently some update will come, when the Exorcist/Abjurer bug happened to Anyu. 

Looks like they have done small maintenance to fix bugs, like the Suriel/Ra cards from Lucky You, but no more. 

And to be honest, I'm afraid to ask to WeGamers team. I've seen how now there are Celebs posting about Conquerors, but only a few of us post about Clash of Desert.

Signature
Castle Clash / Clash of Desert 

IG: castleclashsaouri
WeGamers: Saouri